View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:26 AM   #190
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Don't dare! Checking them without data is the way to clean it at the views.
Not sure what you mean.

But if my interpretation is wrong then the checkbox tooltips need to explain what their purpose actually is. I assumed it was to enable/disable the corresponding selector whilst leaving the selector value in place.

I did think it somewhat belt and braces. My thought was, if you no longer want what's in a selector why not select the empty value which is at the top of the selector drop down list.

I think we should let JimmXinu have his say

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-19-2017 at 06:30 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote