View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 12:29 PM   #32
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
The Daisy Gumm Majesty Box Set is a repeat price drop to $0.99 at Kindle US. It includes the first three titles in the (you guessed it) Daisy Gumm Majesty series by Alice Duncan. I really like this series, although I'm perhaps a bit biased due to having lived in Pasadena, CA, which is the setting for the series, for many years. And I'm also possibly biased due to really liking historical mysteries.

In any case, more info and link are in this previous post from early 2016: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3289497
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote