View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM   #15
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The basic version of Nova is free. There is a paid add-on that unlocks a few features, though the basic offers pretty much anything you may need. I believe the only feature I use from the prime version is gestures, to open my notification panel by sliding down on the middle of the screen, or open the recent apps by sliding up.
Thanks, I didn't know there was a free version. I'll try that, if I like I'll buy.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote