View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #32
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Red face

Try to write them and suggest the feature. Although they're Korean, they promptly replied to a concern of mine. I love the customizable 2-finger and 3-finger swipe gestures in AVPlayerHD -- something I find crucial in a video app, as opposed to the colour of subtitles. Compare that to the YouTube app, no matter if by Apple or Google, and the YouTube app (and mobile site) is so lame it makes you want to jump out the nearest window.

</off-topic>
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote