View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
petkusj
petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.petkusj can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Good tip, Petkusj. I'll give that a try. Thanks.
You're welcome. I'm amazed this has generated as much interest as it has. Oh, I can't remember if I warned people about this: there are some words that the computer voice pronounces in such a way as to drive a railroad spike through your brain, and of course it is a word that you use again and again.

In my case, the word was "yeah," which the computer pronounces in a slovenly dead end kid kind of way that makes you want to smack somebody.

And in the book I'm writing now, the word is "miss." And it's a Regency mystery, so the word is said a lot.
petkusj is offline   Reply With Quote