Thread: Classic Nook Contrast Low?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Went to take a look at the nook today. I have a Foxit eSlick. compared to the eSlick, the contrast does seem low. I think it is because the screen is darker. Or maybe it is because the greyscale has more colors than the eSlick, which only has 4. On the plus side, the flash when you turn the page is much less on the nook than the eSlick, I think.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote