View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:41 AM   #112
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Thanks for all that, I was really hoping it would work. I still cannot consistently get it working (even if I rotate my reader 360 degrees physically). Every now and then I can get it to turn to previous pages, but rarely can I get it to go forward. It always seems to get stuck on the page I'm up to.

I have my clock set to update all the time, is there any chance that could be affecting it? That's the only main setting I've changed that I can of that might make a difference.
No, the clock is not getting in the way of how fbreader works. This is still pretty much in beta as far as the 302 is concerned and I'm afraid that you might have to hang in there for a while as the developper of fbreader180 is a pure amateur and can't dedicate all of his time to this app.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote