View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #110
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
By the way, will the graynm version of FBReader work on PB302?
PB302 does not have up, down, left, right keys so some things are implemented by gestures. Are gestures serviced by operating system or by FBReader itself?
I installed fb reader on my 302 today. Everything works with two minor exceptions. Gestures to change font sizes are inconsistent. They sometimes work, mostly don't. Since I don't often change font sizes that's not a problem. I can always change font in the original reader and the changes are saved in fbreader180. To get the accelerometer to work I often have to go into FB reader settings. If I immediately exit, everything works. Trying to wake it up with the page buttons doesn't seem to work. All in all, a great program.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote