View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitjb View Post
Do you mean reformatting on my PC, or is there some way of doing it on the Reader.

I any case, the fact that I can read it on other devices means the filesystem is intact so I'm not sure how this would help.
It could still be an issue, there are different types of formatting, it's worth a shot.

The EPUB/PDF issue is one that is related only to library checkouts (as I understand it) which will not allow the reader to display the books. Gives an error when opening, I think. I've never had it happen cause I avoid PDFs like the plague.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote