View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Called support; they suggest a hard reset & recharge (which they don't expect to work, but sometimes it does, and that doesn't cost me anything); otherwise, call them back & talk exchange/repair prices.
I'm so sorry about your reader. I've never broken one but I've seen a few pictures here and it seems that when the substrate is cracked, it's quite visible. Can you see breakage? If so I'm surprised they advised the reset route.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote