View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 10:24 AM   #806
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Is it possible to use a module to set a variable?

Context: Mostly as curiosity/to figure out how the code works, I wanted to see if I could make a modification of this chain that, instead of raise chain.UserInterrupt when clicking 'no,' instead sets a specified variable to a specified value on clicking 'yes'. That could then be used in a chain modifier to enable a specific action.

Similar to the attached chain, but with a yes/no dialog in place of typing in 'yes' manually.
Code:
chain.set_chain_vars({'my_var_name': 'false'})
capink is offline   Reply With Quote