View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 11:16 AM   #12
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
BTW, it said I could sign up for free but when I tried, I was told I would have to subscribe to a plan.
I don't know what you clicked. GitHub is free to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
This just reinforced the fact that GitHub is for programmers/developers only and there won't be any support for the ordinary user of DeDRM.
Ordinary users have been receiving help on Apprentice Harper's GitHub site for a long time. More questions have been asked and answered there than on Apprentice Alf's blog in recent years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
With the new discussion area, is it possible to get emailed when there are new posts that I can read via email instead of having to go and have a look?
The eye icon in the upper right lets you watch all activity or just specific types. You receive an email when anything is posted.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote