View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 05:49 AM   #4
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
...... Unfortunately that will no longer be possible. So I'll continue to use my currently installed DeDRM version with Calibre as long as it continues to work, but when it finally breaks, I'll have to go and buy a commercial program like Epubor.
RIP DeDRM.
I really wonder how you've missed seeing this thread, started in 2014, with the purpose of keeping tout le monde up to date:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=253119
The first post contains all the update information you will continue to need.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 11-30-2021 at 05:53 AM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote