View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 04:29 AM   #39
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Hmmm...I have 100s of Send to Kindle documents, and I read them on my newer Kindles all the time. I just read one last week. What do you mean when you say that they "choke on the newer Kindle firmware releases"? Are you getting an error, or are they causing lockups on your device, or...?
Yep, lock ups. I've been getting them since a couple releases back (both on my Paperwhite and on my Basic). I think I detailed some of the issues in the newest firmware thread. I'll have to try to load a Send to Kindle in to see exactly what the error is. (Now that I've got my old Kindles up here in Idaho, I've just been reading these documents in my Kindle Keyboard.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote