View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:32 PM   #37
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Same here. Since I use Linux, Kindle for PC is not an option. Downloading via USB is easy and, if I didn't want to do anything with my old Kindle Basic (4/5) No Touch, I would never have to charge it or use it. But I do use it, partly because Send to Kindle documents choke on the newer Kindle firmware releases but work fine on the old Kindles.
Hmmm...I have 100s of Send to Kindle documents, and I read them on my newer Kindles all the time. I just read one last week. What do you mean when you say that they "choke on the newer Kindle firmware releases"? Are you getting an error, or are they causing lockups on your device, or...?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote