Thread: Repeated crash
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:41 AM   #11
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If anyone can recreate this on other platforms by having the existing html toc open in a CodeView tab (and properly marked in the guide) and then running Tools->Table of Contents->Create Table of Contents, it would be helpful to know that. It would also be useful to know if this "fix" helps.

Thanks for the test case and bug report. I will delete the test case once we confirm the issue is fixed on all platforms.
Sorry, I didn't mention. I'm on Win-7, SP-2. I'll be doing another book, probably today, and I'll remove the semantics before I do it.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote