View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #71
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tono1020 View Post
I tried everything and still see empty custom folder (KUAL > Font Overrides > condensed > Custom).
On PW1 it work fine, but on PW2 some menus are mising: Update fontconfig cache, Font Hack Behaviour, Restart KF8 reader, Restart X, etc.
I put my custom fonts to linkfonts/fonts folder. I also tried "Rebuild this menu", "Refresh" and "Fonts->Restart the framework now".
I guess I should somehow rebuild font cache. The reason for missing menus is probably because KUAL don't recognize device: KUAL status line shows: build 20130816, a Unknown, but on PW1 there is text "Paperwhite" in status.

I will appreciate any help.

Firmware: 5.4.2
Jailbreak 1.8.N
Python 0.8.N
ScreenSaver Hack 0.15.N
Font Hack 0.6.N
KUAL 2.2
Did you get all of those from NiLuJe's snapshots thread?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote