View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
shouldn't the package install just by opening w/Opera mini? i'd love to give feedback, but i'm not sure i want to bother to install the entire SDK on a host computer just to be able to install an .apk...

perhaps there's an opportunity for a simplified, single-use, multi-platform adb utility?

edit: i see there is a Winblows adb utility:

http://graha.ms/androidproxy/AdbWin.zip
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote