View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 03:21 AM   #65
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
I'm not upset. I was shocked by such a bizarre accusation and apparent dismissal coming from someone whom I'd thought might be receptive, and before they'd even checked out the idea, but that's been days past. It's just a side effect of my experience that I have learned in the process.

I don't care if he uses the ideas. I don't care if he uses them at some time in the future. I don't care if he never uses them. I don't care if anyone else uses them. They were suggestions based on something I saw that I thought not only needed improving, but could be rather easily improved. They were shared in case anyone else wants to think about them, test them, use them, improve them. Do that, or not: I don't care.

I don't even care anymore if any of you wants to get on here and post more reasons why they won't work. I don't see the point in defending them anymore. In my opinion, it's your loss.

I don't much want to discuss this anymore.

If you are actively trying to implement the ideas in your book and for whatever reason you need to ask me a question or discuss it, send a pm. Otherwise, I don't wish to discuss it. I've unsubscribed from these threads.

You'll also be glad to know that I don't intend to post any more books here. It's all so extremely unimportant. It's not worth the drama, the accusations, the hurt feelings. I didn't mean to come shake up your little world. I apologize.

Are we all happy now?

Last edited by cmbs; 01-19-2008 at 03:35 AM.
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote