View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #25
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby
You're aware they are not "EPUB" page numbers, but "Adobe" page numbers, of course, and they are not exactly 1024 character blocks
Nope and nope. EPUB is not my area of expertise. I wasn't able to find a spec for computing page numbers so I went from memory about how I thought it worked.

I'm using 1024 blocks of uncompressed text. Since it's an arbitrary calculation it can always be tweaked. I'll look over the ebook docs on Adobe's website and see about getting it working using the same calculation.

Last edited by user_none; 02-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote