View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #22
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by leighisme View Post
But all three at once? Can you hold the third button on the side, the centre of the d-pad and the reset on the back of the unit with only two hands? I can't.
The reset will be a step by itself.

So the way I've been doing it is holding the menu button with my left thumb, the dpad center with my right thumb, and then extending my index finger to hit the power.

However, some folks are doing the first couple of things, but using a table edge to hit power.

That puts the eReader in 'upgrade mode', after which it will accept stuff from your computer via USB. After that's done, you use a paper clip to reset and boom, you're upgraded.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote