View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsi View Post
Hi fellow e-book readers!
I have been reading these forums for quite a while and I got my Sony 505 two weeks ago and love it. My wife has a Kindle for four months and loves it very much. I bought the Sony so we can have both "worlds" of e-books. The reading experiance with both readers is great, each has its advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for all the good advice!
Hooray, another Arizonan. Welcome to MobileRead

where 'bouts are you from? What do you like to read?

Keep posting and join in........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote