Thread: Fastboot GUI
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 AM   #27
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeb View Post
That is a good idea, I could also use VirtualBox, but I am afraid virtualisation will be an issue for USB access. Further more, it is an overkill just for testing a software: it would be simpler if hostar recompiled the software with "libmono.h" (or equivalent) without a path, and I think it is even necessary, since as you say the pathname should not be included in the code.
The pathname should not be included in the binary.

I think that the only reason you are seeing reports of /usr/lib32 is because that is the last place the loader looked in its list of places to search.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote