View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #43
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Profiles are a conversation thing. It tells which options to use as it's converting your book that are compatible with the device you plan to use it
I can plug my Fire into my PC and have the Hanlin Profile selected and it still will send books from Calibre to the Fire.
Yes, I know that and do it routinely.

I guess I did not ask the question very well. IF the OP is converting via Calibre, and he/she was asking about sending mobis to the Fire to appear under Books, and not Docs, then the tag issue is irrelevant. No? But you instructed him/her to be sure to remove the [PDOC] tag. I am merely trying to understand the contradiction.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote