View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Well, if it is any consolation, you are not using Sprint directly. Amazon is using Sprint infrastructure but that is common among cell-phone providers to make deals. Amazon controls the access and customer support. Sprint is only behind the scenes.

Dale
That's what they say for now. But, relying on a company to keep their word "in perpetuity" is oftentimes hit or miss. And relying on Sprint to do that .. well.. we'll see in three or four years if everyone's still willing to do it for free.

I loved the product offering myself.. I just couldn't justify the price difference, and when I de-risked that fear out of it, I was faced with three readers with roughly the same featureset, one of which I could have now, the other two I'd have to wait for.
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote