View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
The book is here on Amazon US and here on Amazon UK. On the Direct publishing page, I'm not sure exactly what it says, since there's two rows of details, which is confusing, but here it is.

Royalty Rate Delivery Costs Estimated Royalty
35% n/a $1.05
70% $0.07 $2.04

The US dollars price is set to 2.99, and I've selected '70% royalty rate', so now that I think about it, I guess only one of those rows applies to me.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote