View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
I asked about this because Kovid remarked in the thread linked in the OP that SVG covers could be problematic. Also, I seem to remember a similar thing about SVG covers and MOBI files, so why not exclude that possibility?
True, no problem. I just wanted to find out if there was some specific issue rather than just the general they're not compatible with mobi issue I keep hearing about but have never experienced.

Of course, I use Sigil before converting so I know exactly how my covers are setup. It sounds like this user is coming from ibooks straight to Calibre for conversion and likely isn't looking at the code.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote