Thread: doc to epub
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #21
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Please reread this entire thread. I never suggested Atlantis Word Processor as a "free solution".

Posts #2, #3, and #5 of this thread all mention Atlantis Word Processor, and they are not mine. My first post to this thread is #10. When someone says that Atlantis Word Processor generates an invalid EPUB file, why I cannot ask for details? When Laura said that "Atlantis worked perfectly", and asked for batch conversion "in Atlantis", what's wrong with replying with MY solution?
awp is offline   Reply With Quote