View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #12
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
The memory space of the 500 is dynamic between the system code and the books/music/photos. This was established at one of the early firmware updates when we had a different user space available after the upgrade. If it takes too much of the main memory we may just have to use the memory stick/SD card reader for book storage.
I don't know how this works, so I'll take your word for it. But I would gladly give up main storage to get ePub capability - I store all my books on an SD card anyway!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote