View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 01:02 AM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
do you want help fixing that, or just want to vent
wireless capability is built into all recent kindles, all fire tablets, all fire tv... part of the OS, not an app
I am sure that folks here, or amazon troubleshooting can sort it if you provide more info
e.g. step 1 I trust you've got it out of aeroplane mode and have wifi enabled in settings - does it see any networks ?
step 2 , if it is not seeing any of your networks, does it see any at starbucks of somewhere where you know there is free public wifi.....
the answer to 2 tells you whether the issue is with your tablet or with your router....

and so on....
do you have any non amazon wifi devices and do they work ok ...

i am sure you have complained before about unwanted updates being pushed by amazon to your fire tablet - those come via wifi, surely ???

PS is that an amazon fire phone you are complaining about - I didn't realise anyone had ever bought one of those - could become a rare colletible if you hand onto it
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote