View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 11:19 PM   #974
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
When I expand the "Identifiers" category, "goodreads" shows underneath, with a count of 1. The mouse-over text says, "number of books: 1." I ran library maintenance (Check Library), which comes back with "Found no errors in your calibre library database. Do you want calibre to check if the files in your library match the information in the database?" When I click on "Yes," it returns with "The files in your library match the information in the database." It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not have an unused identifier showing up.
If the identifier shows that you have a book, then calibre thinks the identifier is being used. If clicking it doesn't show the book, then it suggests you have something else filtering the book list, but, I can't think of what it could be. Or there could be a problem with the database. For this, run the "Restore database" to reread the book details from the OPF files in the library. As you only have six books in the library, that shouldn't be to bad. Or finish processing the books and move them and then do the restore. That should clean it up.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote