View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #973
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
When I expand the "Identifiers" category, "goodreads" shows underneath, with a count of 1. The mouse-over text says, "number of books: 1." I ran library maintenance (Check Library), which comes back with "Found no errors in your calibre library database. Do you want calibre to check if the files in your library match the information in the database?" When I click on "Yes," it returns with "The files in your library match the information in the database." It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not have an unused identifier showing up.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote