View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 12:52 PM   #969
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Any way to delete Identifer: goodreads?

I tried the Goodreads Sync plugin but decided I didn't want to use it after all, so I removed the plugin. Now I have an identifier named "goodreads" in my library, but no books are using it. Is there any way to delete this identifier tag so that it doesn't show up in my list of identifiers? I tried deleting the .json file from the calibre config directory, but "goodreads" still shows up as an identifier.
icallaci is online now   Reply With Quote