View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 06:48 AM   #967
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Question

This may be a template question, or a make my own bloody plugin in python question, so I'd appreciate it if anyone has guidance (I haven't seen anything in this thread, but I may be using the wrong search terms):

I would like to autopopulate my goodreads 'to read' shelf when I add books to my device (or even when I add them to my library, but I think that add to device is less likely to irritate the GR api) Is there any way to integrate Goodreads Shelf Add and Send To Device so that it automatically calls the link to goodreads function, links if there's only one choice (or pulls the whole dialog), and adds the books to the 'to read' shelf?

Preferred, could I make this function look at the percentage read column and if non-nul, add it to 'to reading'

Optimal, the function looks at #genre (or another custom column) and also adds books to shelves based on that column, adding shelves if necessary?

Thank you for indulging my curiosity!

Last edited by glasnost; 09-05-2017 at 06:55 AM.
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote