View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:59 AM   #965
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
What do you mean "push it GR"?
I missed the word "to". So, "push it to Goodreads".
Quote:
If it wasn't retrieved by the plugin, why the options to include it in the sync-able shelves and the option to have the reading progress to be show as a percentage?
I suppose the option shouldn't be in that section. But, it is a one-way synchronizable value - calibre to Goodreads only.

And the percentage option is because this function was added by me to send the reading status to Goodreads after getting it from a Kobo device. On the Kobo device, the reading status includes a percentage read. My Kobo Utilities plugin can retrieve that to a custom column. Having a method to send that to GR only made sense. For other devices or reading apps, you have to set this manually in calibre. And if you want, you can use a page number instead of the percentage.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote