View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggle4Evr View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to give the PRSCustomizer a try but I cannot download the firmware file from the link on the homepage. Where can I get the firmware for the 505? Do I somehow need to extract it from my device and how?
If you just want to use PRSCusotmizer, you don't need to download the firmware files by hand. Everything necessary for flashing your Reader is included with PRSC.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote