View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:37 AM   #117
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Bono269 View Post
I got my notice from B&N, but no credit yet. According to the email, I'm getting about $15, which is much less than I expected. Apparently a bunch of books that I thought were on the bestseller list actually weren't. I could have sworn books like Stephen King's Under the Dome were on the bestseller list, but I guess I was wrong. There were 5 or 6 books in my account like that. Oh well, I an get 2 new books when the credit finally arrives.
I got my e-mail from B&N, but I couldn't find an amount. (Sometimes it's hard to tell on this particular webmail thingie.) Then I looked up the credit by filling in the blanks on this page:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/eboo...okup/379004173

Whoah. I got quite a bit more at B&N. Only one NYT best-seller. Like you, I bought lots of books that I thought were best-sellers, but maybe the books weren't on the list (like top 10) when I bought them.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote