View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #110
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
$8.76 from B&N. More than I expected - when I looked at the list of 12 books, it was almost all auto-buy authors. The two that weren't, I'm pretty sure were either freebies or $0.99 deals. So I got $0.73 back on them, which is pretty sweet.

Looking at my Kobo and Sony purchases, I don't know that anything qualified (I was actively avoiding agency), so that might be it for credits for me.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote