View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #41
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I listed my old Sony equipment earlier and it made me realize that lately it has been Samsung for me for the most part.

A Samsung TV
A Samsung phone
A Samsung 7 Plus tablet

One of my daughters was only using Samsung well pass college. I have to admit I got her started with a TV.
Originally was only Samsung phones.
((For truth in advertising, she later went to an Apple Mac but my excuse is that her husband got that for her. Also she recently got an iPad which she brags about. Makes me wonder if she has also gone to an iPhone and I just don't know about it. My lady friend said that you can take out the "from my iPhone" signature.))

Alas the children grow up and the world corrupts them.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote