View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
kaikara
Zealot
kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaikara ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox
There isn`t any built in way to do this. I know that Samba networking does work as I used it on my old phone but it was rooted. Check this thread for info. You need to find a program that doesn`t require the device to be rooted.

http://androidforums.com/htc-hero/99...rk-shares.html

If you can`t find a program that requires a root you are going to wait until the developer take a crack at the Vox and find a way to root it though. Rooting is usually pretty simple but you always have a chance of bricking yoru device when you do stuff like that.
kaikara is offline   Reply With Quote