View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Nice guide!

My fix/workaround doesn't require the youtube work around(at least it didn't for me, other users might have a different experience)... I've kinda taken a break from eDGe stuff for a little while(at least development, I'm still answering questions, hosting stuff, etc.) I'll probably start back up in the next week or so(assuming nothing big comes up)...

You might want to try and add this to the wiki as well, so we can all cross stuff off and add stuff as we complete it. That and a sticky would be nice(need to wait for a mod for that though)...

And on the topic of messing up devices... one time I was trying to gain some more space on my n900 by moving my home partition to another device(or something like that it was awhile ago), so I mounted it to a folder in the root, and then a few days later I for got about that and did an rm -rf on that folder, I noticed it about 30 seconds after starting and quickly hit Ctrl-C many times, it ended up only deleting a lot of the system stuff but my personal files were kept...

Last edited by emusan; 06-08-2011 at 11:36 AM.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote