View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #113
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeLibre View Post
Is anyone thinking of adding a true library mode to ReLaunch, where it scans the ebook metadata (author / series etc.) and allows views by author / title, author / series / series # and title and series / series # / title? That is the last thing I am looking for in an ebook launcher. They library functions on the Nook and Boox do not do a good job here and those ereaders that do it tend to display the lists terribly for eink (large covers instead of text list).
If you use calibre to manage your books I would recommend calibre companion app. The developer for calibre companion uses an android based eink reader as well so most of the pain points of using the app on eink have been removed. I was admant about using folders for sorting my ebooks but after using calibre companion for the last few years I have been converted over though I still do send the books to my device as Genre/Author/Series/Books as that a habit I built using non android based users.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote