View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Just wondering

I just got a new Windows 8 computer. But rather than installing the Windows 8 version of Kindle for PC I installed the version for Windows 7 (I don't use the Metro UI, which is what the Windows 8 version supports). Anyway, it works fine so far and it immediately found and is using my files that I'd simply copied over from my old computer (this subdirectory [folder] was created by Kindle for PC on that old computer). This is the location:

C:\Users\alan\Documents\My Kindle Content

Hope this helps.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote