View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #8
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quick question, and probably a silly one at that: have you used screen protectors before? The reason I ask is some people I know didn't realize there is a second layer to the screen protectorthat has to be removed and, depending on the manufacturer, might not be readily apparent (good ones will put pull tabs for all removable pieces).

What you describe sounds exactly like when air gets between the screen protector and the screen. The original screen is a piece of rigid plastic that sits on glass, so there's really no reason I can think of that there would be "air bubbles" there. What it sounds like is that when you noticed that you didn't like it, the screen protectors "protectant" film was left on (can still see through it, but the look is a bit hazy). Taking it off left behind the actual protector with its tell-tale bubbles. You may want to look around the screen a bit to see if there's a gap somewhere that you can lift off (usually blends in really well with the screen...)

Of course, I may be totally off base in your case, but I have experienced it first hand with people *COUGHwifeCOUGH*......

Last edited by Psyke; 10-25-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: fixing little bits here and there.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote