View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 09:47 PM   #1
wellesradio
wellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavenswellesradio is a rising star in the heavens

Device: apple ipad (3rd generation)
Can I break up an HTML file using a TOC?

I have some public domain ebooks in epub that contain a Table of Contents, but it seems that the books contains only a small handful of HTML files, each with multiple chapters in them. However my e-reader only recognizes chapter progress within “sections”, meaning within each HTML file and not according to the TOC which is just linking to paragraphs within each HTML file.

I’d like to break up the chapters into their own separate HTML files using the TOC as a guide. I’d like to be able to do it automatically rather than manually.
wellesradio is offline   Reply With Quote