View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:23 PM   #49
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I just got the newest Kindle (10th gen, $15 after trade in discounts and Prime Day $30 discount). Side by side with the 8th gen Kindle, light off, contrast is slightly better. While it is not possible to know how much better it might be without the front light layer, at least it has not come as a minus. And it is nice to have front light even with moderate ambient light.

I set it down for a minute and looked over: it was finishing up update to latest software!

It does not have magnet sensor for wake up covers. But that’s okay by me: I don’t use covers with my Kindles, and wish there were a way to disable the Kindle sensor as it tends to get triggered by my iPads wake up cover magnet when both are in my bag.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote