View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Exclamation The Biblio File call-in talk show podcast: The Amazon/Macmillan Affair

I'm going to be hosting a live call-in talk show podcast this Saturday afternoon, for discussing the Amazon/Macmillan affair. All viewpoints are welcome; I'll be moderating the show to keep things from getting too out of hand.

Details and information on how to call in can be found here:

http://www.teleread.org/2010/02/04/s...millan-affair/

Hope I'll see you there!
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote