Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:07 AM   #118
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Just wanted to say I was thinking of those who are hurting right now. I just lost my Mom unexpectedly and know the pain others are feeling too. I know it will get better but I miss her so much right now.
That's how my nieces and nephew are feeling right now. I'm blessed to still have both my parents (and thank God for it everyday), so I can't even imagine how you are feeling.

God bless you and your mom, Billjr13.

Name:  candlelight.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  1.5 KB
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote