View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
How do I change the default folder?

When I first ran Calibre I foolishly specified MyDocuments folder which works fine except that it is very difficult to backup just the Calibre files. I should have specified mydocuments/calibre.

Since I now have a fair amount of data in the meta information that I really don't want to reinput from scratch I really would like to move to a saner folder.

Suggestions please.

Thanks John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote