View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #102
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itisbomb View Post
Three books by Terry Pratchett are being sold for $1.99 each at B&N

(I suspect that these books might also be discounted at Kobo (US Store). If that is the case, you might be able to apply 50%-off discount code, "Bookriot50", for even a better deal. I have not yet tried, though)
Thanks for this. A quick trip to the US and I have the collaborations for under $2.05, including the colorado sales tax. (I already had Snuff.)